Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our anniversary, and I would like to tell everyone why my husband is the best. Here is the list:
  1. He loves Jesus.
  2. He loves me for me even when I am being me.
  3. He is the best Daddy ever.
  4. He does the laundry.
  5. He can talk me off of any ledge.
  6. He loves his kids at school. They are more than just students and athletes...they are his kids.
  7. He keeps me focused on Jesus.
  8. He makes me a better me.
  9. He is very handsome.
  10. He is tall.
  11. He has the best laugh.
  12. He isn't afraid to be silly with me.
  13. He always puts his hand on my back when we are going to sleep because he knows I sleep better like that.
  14. He encourages me to be creative.
  15. He encourages my passion for photography.
  16. He keeps me centered when I try to go too far to the right or left.
  17. He can show me how to do just about anything on the computer.
  18. He always helps me.
  19. He has a beautiful soul.
  20. He has the prettiest blue eyes in the world. Hands down.
  21. I could go on for days.

Tyron,

Thank you for marrying me. You make every day the best day. You make me smile when no one else can. You are the better half of me. I can't imagine my life without you. I am blessed beyond belief to be your wife. Thank you for loving me just the way I am...the good, the bad, and the ugle. Thank you for doing the laundry when I can't get to it. Thank you for being the best Daddy in the world to our kids. Thank you for investing in the future of the world by teaching boys to be men. That investment is no doubt going to give back big returns. Thank you for investing in our future by helping me raise our children up in the ways of the Lord. Some day we will, God willing, see our children follow our footsteps of faith. You are an amazing example of a husband to our girls, and you are the best example of a man to Luke. You are my hero and best friend. I love you more today than I did the day we got married.

Happy Anniversary Babe,

Melanie

No comments: