Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Faith's Birthday Party

Faith turns 3 this week, so we had her party on Saturday. It was really laid back and so fun. We had the party here in Farmersville at the Spray Park and Playground. The kids had a great time, and it's always fun when the adults get to play as well! Here are a few pictures. I didn't get to take as many as I would have liked, but I decided to actually be a part of the party instead of just take pictures of the party. It was, of course, a princess themed affair...and the birthday girl was not interested in looking at the camera.


I recently retired from cake baking, so my friend Betsy made this cake for me. She is AMAZING, so if you ever need a cake, please email me and I will give you her phone number. She does beautiful cakes at very reasonable prices!




No comments: