Friday, September 21, 2007

Graceful? No, I am not....

One thing that I can say with confidence about myself is that I am not graceful. You know, some women walk and move so gracefully. Where did they learn it? Is it possible to enroll in a class that can teach me not to bump into everything that is not completely flush with a wall? Can someone teach me how to walk like a lady and not like an awkward 9 year old who just went through a growth spurt? It's actually pretty amazing that neither of my kids have permanent brain damage because I fell at least once while I was pregnant with both of them. It's just a dang good thing that God is "The Engineer" of all engineers; otherwise, my kids would probably have dents in their noggins due to my lack of grace while pregnant. Who knows...maybe once #3 is born, my project will be to learn to be more graceful. Nah, never mind. Who am I kidding? I probably won't ever move like a gazelle no matter how much effort I put into it. I would probably just end up looking like Sandra Bullock in "Miss Congeniality" where her pageant coach is trying to teach her how to walk like a lady. Am I graceful? No, I am not. I guess that's okay though. Maybe my kids will take after their dad who seems to be abnormally coordinated for a 6ft. 9in. man. We can only hope....

No comments: