Monday, October 29, 2007

Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch

Cute little booties! Faith always has to go where Bubba goes.


Faith. Climbing as usual.


Best Buds....my friends Tigger and Pooh.
Luke and Faith driving the farm truck. Driving is serious business!
Best friends...Coburn and Luke.
Parker Reese...the picture of tranquility among the chaos of 7 kids 3 years old and younger.
Luke, Melanie, and Faith.

Amanda and Emily Mathis.
Luke in one of the many bounce houses. Looks fun, huh?
I am sure that Luke is imparting some wisdom to Emily. Faith just wants to hold a pumpkin.
These are some of the kids from our Saturday morning Mom's Club . Not everyone could make it but we sure had fun! (Left to Right - Luke, Faith, Emily, Coburn holding Parker, Asher)
Sweet little Emily Mathis. (My best friend's little girl. Isn't she so cute?)
Faith LOVED the pumpkins. She thought that we needed to take them all home with us!
Luke and Faith.

We had so much fun. As you can tell, I posted 1,000 pictures. Sorry if you were bored, but I couldn't leave these out. Trust me, there are many more pictures where these came from!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did my little angels get sooo BIG!!! I need visit soon! How is the everything going?? I wish my halloween was looking as exciting as yalls!
Love yall, Erika