Monday, January 28, 2008

Update

Partners in crime.


He's turning into such a big boy!


Luke's pregame warm-up.



Luke at the park.

Luke in his "spy hat."




Little poser...isn't she cute?

Going down a slide...probably her favorite thing to do...especially if it's fast and steep!
Her hair has just a little static in it!

This is a good picture of Faith and her true personality. Mischevious!

Just thought that I would post some pictures of the family. I haven't really updated things in a while, so I figured that I should...especially since we will have baby #3 in the next couple of weeks. Hope you are all doing well. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those little cuties!!! Can't wait for number 3!!
Love yall,
Erika

77apronstrings said...

They are SO adorable! I could put them in my pocket! Many hugs and kisses! And exclamation points!

77apronstrings said...

They are SO adorable! I could put them in my pocket! Hugs and kisses to all! And exclamation points!

77apronstrings said...

They are SO adorable! I could put them in my pocket! Hugs and kisses to all! And exclamation points!