Friday, April 4, 2008

Fruit Loops Anyone?

The biggest bowl of Fruit Loops EVER!

I don't care if there are Child Labor Laws...you made the mess...you WILL clean it up!

Half of the mess cleaned up...

This is how I felt when I walked into their room.



This just in...my kids dumped a WHOLE, brand-new, had-2-bowls-of-cereal-out-of-it, box of Fruit Loops in their floor for a mid-morning snack. Neat, huh? This is how today has been. Praying for patience as we speak...Some days are just FULL of mischief!

2 comments:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Got to love it!!! Our little cuties are becoming partners in crime...by the way the room is so sweet!

77apronstrings said...

Oh, Hannah. That's how I feel when I see our kitchen after I make dinner. LOVE Hannah's room! Didn't you JUST have a baby? I had a baby 3 years ago and still can't manage to paint her room...