Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Big 3 - 0




Tyron will turn 30 on July 6th, but we had a surprise party for him yesterday. We are going to be out of town all next weeks, so I figured that we could celebrate a little early with a surprise. We met friends and family at Macaroni Grill to celebrate. And what would a birthday be without cake? Amanda and I made Tyron an Aggie Bonfire cake...and no - we didn't burn it. Gig 'Em Ags!! Whoop!!

Tyron is pretty much the most amazing person I know. I am so proud of him. He loves the kids and me more than himself. He is such a great example of how Christ loves the church. I am more than just blessed to be his wife. I am honored. Truly. Happy Birthday...a little early.

I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once again...WONDERFUL cake!!! Sounds like he had a great bday and he is an amazing husband and daddy!!! Miss you!