Monday, September 14, 2009

Just a Little Shout Out

I just wanted to give a little shout out to all my favorite ladies. You guys are my best friends, and I couldn't imagine my life without you! Each one of you is so different from each other. When we had our girls weekend in April, I was laughing to myself as I watched you all interact and love each other. It was so much fun to watch you all have so much fun and bond. Is it too early to start planning our next get-a-way?

Truly the Lord has blessed me beyone belief. You are all funny, clever, honest, loving, sexy, sweet, kind, caring, empathetic, smart, God-loving women. Your husbands are lucky to have you!

Thank you guys for putting up with me in the good and in the bad. My cup runneth over...truly. Thanks for being my family.
Just a little shout out to: Lori, Betsey, Rachel J., Brittany, Kathleen, Kara, Lacey, of course my Mom. God knows I am a handful, so he gave me lots of friends to share the burden! I love you guys!

2 comments:

77apronstrings said...

From one loon to another: I love you. It's running a fine line between friendship and stalker.

Andy said...

Oh sweet friend! I should be thanking you for standing by me through everything. I mean you've seen me at my craziest that's for sure! Loved having you there helping me get dressed at the renewal! And Thanks for your support this summer too.(surgery) You were really there for me and I appreciated it so much! I love you!!