Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rebel Without A Cause...

So, my kids had the swine flu, and I had been cooped up in the house for 7 days. I seriously thought that I might lose my mind if I didn't get out, so after Tyron got home, I left by myself to go to McKinney. I had no real idea what I was going to do, so I ended up at Starbucks because really, there is no bad time for good coffee.

Once I had said coffee, I decided that I was going to the movies. I know that most people don't like to go to the movies by themselves, but I LOVE it. I like that I get to watch whatever I want to watch. I can laugh/cry like the retard I am without having to worry that I am making the person I am at the movie with look like a fool for going with me.

I went to see The Time Traveler's Wife. It was actually pretty good. After it was over, I wasn't really ready to go home yet, so I snuck into another movie. I know, I know! Not exactly stand-up-citizen behavior, I know! It was so much fun though! I've wondered if it was possible to walk out of one movie and right into another one before. Last night I did. I totally enjoyed both movies. Try not to judge people. I was not ready to go home and hadn't been out of the house to do anything adult in a long, long time. I was a rebel without a cause last night, but don't fret. I have transformed from rebel back into mommy over night. No more movie sneaking for me...

2 comments:

Tianay said...

oh to be wild and crazy! You deserve it! You are a great mom and friend!

The Laws Family said...

Ha! That is hilarious! Glad you enjoyed your movies :)