Friday, February 22, 2008

Who would have guessed

that I am going to have to actually be induced? Seriously, 6 weeks ago my doctor and I were trying to come up with a game plan to get me to 34 weeks. Now I am about to be 39 weeks! That is INSANE! I don't know what to think about all that. I guess that it's possible that this little one could decide to come in the next couple of days, but I am seriously doubtful.
I am so grateful that God has allowed this baby to stay in this long. I know, I know...I am such a complainer that it might be hard to believe that I really am happy to have stayed pregnant this long, but believe it or not, I would rather be uncomfortable than deal with another early baby. There are just so many complications when they are early! I can't wait to find out if we have been blessed with another boy or another girl. I can't wait to see how Luke and Faith are going to react. Luke is absolutely convinced that it's a girl (and constantly refers to her as Baby Hannah) and that she will make her grand entry into this world through my belly button. Faith is already such a little mommy that I know she will automatically love this little one.
If there is one thing that the LORD has taught me through this pregnancy, it is that His timing is perfect. His timing would still be perfect whether this baby was early or 2 weeks late. (Luckily, Dr. Boyd is inducing me a week early, so 2 weeks late is not an option...) It's just amazing that He has blessed me so much. I have an AMAZING, Godly husband that truly loves me as Christ loves the church, and I am about to have 3 sweet children.
God is good my friends...don't ever doubt that.

No comments: