Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sunday and Hannah Update

This is how my family really is...constantly cutting up! :-)

Can you say, "Daddy's girl?" Look how big Luke looks!


Faith...always watching her big brother!

So handsome...there is absolutely NO baby left in Luke. Man he's cute!


Silly boy. I know you can't tell, but he is cracking up in this picture.


So smiley!


Beautiful.


Hmmmmm...who does she look like?

She's already getting so big!

Cutest baby on the planet!
Sunday was Hannah's 3 month birthday. Can you believe how fast 3 months has gone by? She smiles, coos, rolls over from front to back and occasionally rolls from back to front, and has officially found her feet and hands. Not to mention that she has been sleeping through the night for 2 months already. Best baby ever!
So anyway, I took some pictures of Hannah and the kids and Tyron before church. So fun.
I love my family!

No comments: