Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had such a fun Hallween! Tyron didn't have to work on Saturday night, so he got to go do Halloween stuff with us for the first time in a few years. The kids had a blast, and we did too! Farmersville does Halloween right. You could hardly drive down any of the residential streets because they were so congested with kids in costumes. There were Haunted Houses on every street, bounce houses galore, and the town square had games, hay rides, and trick or treating at all the downtown businesses. I think just about every house was decorated to the 9's. Small towns know how to do Holidays! Here are just a few pictures that I took. Tyron made me put my camera up after a little while so I could just be part of the family. I hope everyone had as good a Halloween as we did!

Luke was a Gladiator, Faith was Princess Belle, and Hannah was Thumbelina.

No comments: