Wednesday, November 12, 2008

10 Things I am Thankful For...

  1. I am thankful for Jesus. He saved me...in every sense of the word.
  2. I am thankful for Tyron. He is the love of my life. He loves Jesus, and he loves me. He is self-sacrificial and shows me Jesus every single day.
  3. I am thankful for our three kids. They add so much joy, laughter, and love to my life.
  4. I am thankful for my parents. They are always there when I need them. I love you both!
  5. I am thankful for my sisters in Christ...especially Betsy R., Lori, Rachel, Amanda, Megan, Betsey S., Rebecca, Breanne, and Lacey. You each show me Christ in different yet amazing ways! I love you madly.
  6. I am thankful that I have eyes to see the world around me...especially my children's beautiful faces and my husband's hotness!
  7. I am thankful that my house sold, and we live in "The Ville."
  8. I am thankful for my photography passion. It makes others smile, and that is all I want to do!
  9. I am thankful for my cell phone. Without it, I would be lost. Really.
  10. I am thankful for my DVR. Without it, I am afraid that my children would have a mother that was a little less sane and a lot more spastic! (So, I let me kids watch T.V. If I didn't let them watch T.V. the dishes wouldn't get done, and Hannah would starve to death...sad but true!)

Some of my "things" are sort of silly and some are serious. ALL of them are TRUE! I am tagging the following people: Megan, Amanda, and Rachel. See the post below to see directions. After post your 10 things, make sure you tag a couple of people too!

No comments: