Friday, November 14, 2008

Yesterday Was The Best Day EVER!!

My best friend from high school came to see me yesterday! It's crazy that she is still one of my best friends today! We have known each other for 20 years! She has two little girls (Anna - 4 and Grace - 2), and we all had such a GREAT time. Our kids got along so well. It was amazing. We started off the visit with great burgers from Charlie's. Then we came back to our house and played in the back yard. Our kids never sat still! They ran, jumped, and played nonstop. At about 6:00 one of my other best friends came over with her family. There were 5 adults and 7 kids in our 1250 square foot house last night! It was crazy fun. Needless to say, every one's kids were pooped by bedtime. Wish I would have taken a picture of all the kids together, but here is a picture of Anna, Faith, Luke, and Grace. Yesterday was the best day EVER!!!

No comments: