Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I LOVE Thanksgiving!

So you may have noticed that I changed my blog theme to be a little more "Thanksgivingish." I LOVE Thanksgiving! Partly because of all the amazing food, but mostly because of it's meaning. I love Thanksgiving as much as I love Christmas. I know, I know. Christ was born; therefore, we have Christmas. I am most definitely not trying to make little of that. I just think that it's equally important to be reminded of ALL the things that we should be thankful for. I wish I could say that I am as thankful on a daily basis as I am on Thanksgiving, but I'm not. Simple as that.
In an effort to be a little more thankful this year, I am going to post 10 things I am thankful for. I will be tagging 3 of you to do the same. So make sure you check your comments to see if I tag you!

No comments: