Monday, November 17, 2008

Something I'm Not...

So, my friend Lori inspired me to do something a little different. I painted my toenails and fingernails this really dark purple-ish color. It's so dark it looks almost black. See, on my friend Lori who is beautiful and super trendy, dark nails look sophisticated and a little unexpected; however, according to my husband, dark nails look just a little goth on me. I tend to be classic in the way that I dress...think Ann Taylor Loft, and that is my style. I mean, I just got up the nerve to start wearing hoop earrings! Last night Tyron asked me if I was going to keep my nails like that for his first game (which is tomorrow btw). I said yes. Even though they look a little goth on me, I kind of like my nails dark! So, for today and tomorrow (and maybe the next day too!), I am going to pretend that I am trendy and sophisticated and wear my nails dark. Ha! Take that Farmersville...I'm shakin' it up a little! Gotta keep all my peeps guessing! Yeah, I just said peeps...and my nails are dark. Hey, if I'm going to pretend, I am going to PRETEND!

1 comment:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Ha, I just got a pedicure the other day and painted mine a dark purple. I thought I could be a little trendy pregnant :) Saw that you called the other day, sorry I missed ya! How is everything going in the new house?