Monday, March 23, 2009

Holy Cow People...I Tried On A Bathing Suit!

I was in Target today, and I decided to try on a bathing suit. BIG. MISTAKE. It started out harmless enough. I need a new bathing suit for a weekend that I am spending with all my best girlfriends in April. Target has a ton of cute suits. Mine from last year is WAY too big because I was 3 months postpartum when I bought last year's suit. So, needless to say, I need a new suit.

First of all can I just say that dressing room light could be the least flattering in the entire universe. I turned around in the dressing room and just about passed out. Any good friend would have told me to go directly to the plastic surgeon and spare no expense on a total body remodel. I was absolutely horrified.

I may never wear another suit again. Ever. Unless they make turtle neck bathing suits that have knee length skirts attached to them.

1 comment:

The Laws Family said...

So right there with you!! And yes target lighting is horrible! I went awhile back and about cried. Oh wait...maybe I did ;)