Monday, March 30, 2009

If "The View" Can Do It, So Can I!

As I flipped through the channels this morning, I came across the show "The View." Seriously, why would anyone willingly watch this show? All these women are all talking/shouting at one another voicing their "view." I couldn't even decide what they were debating! So annoying. So, I have decided that if these women can voice their views, so can I!

Okay, so is anyone else annoyed that Obama was on TV discussing his March Madness Bracket? In my own opinion, his butt should be in his office spending his time as president doing something that serves our country better than a little bracketology. He was also on Jay Leno. Seriously? Is that the best way to reach the American public these days? Was going on Jay Leno so that the American people could see him as just another average-American? I don't know about you, but I don't want to see our president as just some average-American! I want to see our president as our Commander In Chief. I want the presidency to be a higher calling. I want our president to take his job, our economic issues, and a every other detail of our country seriously. And not with Jay Leno. Seriously. Obama you are not an average Joe. You are the president of the United States of America. Act like it.

As a side note and reminder, we can not put our faith in people. Our faith belongs to God. He is the only one who will keep his promises. Period.

Have a great week!

No comments: