Friday, August 3, 2007

Adventures in Lee Land















So life is never dull in Lee Land. Yes, Lee Land, is my home. My wonderful husband happened to be being super helpful by putting some things up in the attic for me. Being pregnant seems to officially brand someone as unable/restricted from ladders, high places, etc. Thankfully, I was obedient to my sweet husband's request to let him go up and put the stuff in the attic. I was inside with Luke and Faith and I hear several really loud thumps. Well, they weren't really so much thumps...more like the unmistakable sounds of a really huge man falling from a relatively high place onto a car and then onto the garage floor. Being the sweet wife I am, I rush outside to see if my husband is truly splattered on the floor when I find him laying there holding his ribs and laughing hysterically. I then start laughing hysterically. Then the dust settled and the damage surveyed.


Here is the official tally of damage:



6 huge bruises to the lower body


4 badly bruised/cracked ribs (We'll never know since the man won't go to the doctor.)


Many scrapes/abrasions


2 completely dilapidated and busted pieces of sheet rock


2 small (thankfully) dents on the top of our Accord


Dust covering everything that was in a 100 ft. radius of the site of the accident.



Enjoy the pictures...it really could have been much worse.

No comments: