Friday, August 3, 2007

Habits

If you find yourself "tagged" like me, here are the rules you must follow...

The Meme Rules:1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are only some of my habits...

Habit #1: I bite my nails....yuck. I know it's gross, but when I get stressed out I just can't help myself. I have tried everything to stop biting my nails, but nothing has worked.

Habit #2: When I get Faith dressed, her outfit, hair accessories, and her pacifier have to match perfectly.

Habit #3: I have a mild obsession with my eyebrows. (April, I totally understand - I get mine done every month too!) There is just something about well kept eyebrows that can change the way your face looks....

Habit #4: I floss my teeth all the time. Maybe more than once in a day. I might actually be a little OCD about this.

Habit #5: I can't deal with germs. I can handle a mess, but if it looks like it might be germ infested no effort will be spared in the eradication of the said germs. Grocery carts, public bathrooms, play areas, floors that I don't personally clean - all areas where I think you should wear a HazMat suit.

Habit #6: I can't sleep unless I sleep on my memory foam pillow. If I don't sleep, neither does Tyron, so we both make sure that when we go on a trip that my pillow makes the trip and then makes it back home.

Habit #7: I won't kill a bug unless it is a roach. They are just nasty. If a bug makes it into my house, I will catch it and put it outside.

Habit #8: The toilet paper has to be put on the roll where it rolls off the top instead of the bottom. I will even change it at other people's houses. It drives me crazy!!!

I think that everyone has been tagged...except for Allie. Allie you are tagged!

No comments: