Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How You Know You Are Getting Older...

I have been running and working out like a madwoman for the past few months. It's been great! I am losing weight and feeling better. Good right? Until you realize that you are getting older.

Yesterday, I was running and my knee cap randomly dislocated. I didn't fall, step in a hole, or even run on uneven ground. Nice, right? Seriously, I am in pretty good shape! I don't know what happened. The only thing I can figure is that my body is starting to protest because I am getting older. 30 isn't old, right? I think I might have to trade my body in for a newer, less dislocated model. Anyone know where I can get one of those?

Now I have to get through a photo session with a knee that is easily 3-4 times bigger than the other. All I can hope for is that I don't permanently cripple myself. At this rate, I am gonna need a walker by 40!

1 comment:

The Laws Family said...

Sorry about your knee! So much for being good and working out and everything. Hope it gets better soon!