Friday, April 24, 2009

Christmas in April

You know that feeling when you are a little kid that you get on Christmas Eve? That is exactly how I feel right now. The anticipation of this weekend is killing me!

Tomorrow starts off with a race that my friend Brittany and I have been training for. Then we will come home, shower, pack, and meet up with 5 other girls at the Magnolia Hotel. We are going to get mani/pedi/massages, eat good food, drink wine and other various alcoholic beverages, and have some good ol' fashioned girl time.

This is much needed for me. It's been a long year of new job, new town, new house, new baby...pretty much a new everything. I can't wait to hang out with all my favorite girls and just be me.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am sure there will be a million pictures to post on Monday. Yea! Less than 24 hours to go!

No comments: