Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No officer...I don't know what you're talking about!

I went to Dallas yesterday to shoot some bridal portraits. As we were driving home on I-30, I was in the far left lane and sped up to get around a semi. I got nervous because I was next to a cement barrier and a semi truck that was not exactly keeping it between the lines. Lo and behold, a cop was right there waiting for me! I got pulled over, and I got a ticket. Seriously! He should have pulled the truck driver over for being a crappy driver! Instead he gave me a ticket with 2 charges. One charge was for speeding, and the other charge was because my driver's license and insurance card had 2 different addresses on them. So STUPID. My driver's license had the correct address, but my insurance card had my old Frisco address on it. We have already changed our address for our insurance but haven't gotten a new card yet. This is the first ticket that I have gotten since I was in college. Ugh. Defensive Driving...here I come!

No comments: