Sunday, July 8, 2007

# 3 Lee....On the Way!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, as many of you guys know, Tyron and I have been really praying about having a third child. I have so many issues that make staying pregnant so hard, and I had yet another miscarriage back in March, so we were really seeking God's will in this decision. One day I told Tyron that I just needed a clear answer from God. Tyron said, "I don't know if it will be a crystal clear 'yes' or 'no'." Then I missed my period. I took 3 pregnancy tests...all a big fat negative! Then 2 weeks later, just before we left for vacation, I took one more just to be sure. It was positive! So, not to rub it in or anything, I think that is pretty crystal clear from God since we were trying NOT to get pregnant and got pregnant anyway.

So the "#3 Lee" is on the way! Should be due in either January or February. I will let you all know when I found out. Yes, I am sick. Yes, I am tired. No, we are not finding out what the baby is until he or she decides to make their way into the world. We are so excited that I thought that I would share this with all my fellow bloggers. If I get brave I will post pictures of my belly...which is already poking out. (Yikes, I am going to be enormous!!)

Tata for now!

3 comments:

Jeffie said...

Oh my goodness!!! So exciting!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet #3! :)

Mandy said...

YEA!! That is so exciting!!

77apronstrings said...

Yay! So happy for you guys!

Rachel
http://77apronstrings.blogspot.com