Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Can Finally Say It...

We sold our house! I am so excited, relieved, exhausted, elated, and put in my place because my faith was more than just a little lacking. I can't believe that it's over. After 80 some odd days on the market, our house is sold. We have made it through the inspection and the option period ends tomorrow! PRAISE GOD!! SERIOUSLY!! I am just so excited that I can say it. I have been feeling like something is going to happen, and they are going to opt out. BUT THEY HAVEN'T. Yea! So, now I feel like I can tell my friends. There it is: WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!
We will be moving to Farmersville very soon. Like in a week. Can't wait...Farmersville isn't going to know what hit them.
YYYYYIIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO excited and relieved for you but must admit I'm a little sad you are moving out of Frisco!!!!

77apronstrings said...

I'm so excited for you and the relief that this brings. We can totally meet in McKinney for breakfasts! And shopping! By ourselves!

Unknown said...

holy cow mel.... you're moving in a week! woweee.... that's the way to do it... just get it over with! if you want to drop the kiddos off, let me know... sometimes more kids the merrier.... the entertain each other! we've got the play date in the morning at my house, you could drop 'em off for that!!!