Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The New Look...

In honor of a 75 degree day, I decided that our blog was in need of a Fall make-over. We have a new layout, colors, and background. I have to say that I am loving it! I will put some new pictures up as soon as I get a chance to take some. I am hoping that I might get the kids out on Friday to do a little mini-photo shoot. Depends on the weather and their moods. I hate to say it, but taking pictures of your own kids is much harder than shooting other people's kids! My kids start to run as soon as they see the camera these days! Enjoy the new blog layout and music!

3 comments:

77apronstrings said...

Oh, I like the new background! Very festive. Miss you!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the new look and can't wait for you to do a family photo shoot with us:)

Jeffie said...

Your backdrop is soooo cute. . . I love it!!! Loved seeing you the other day at the rec. Thank you for your words of encouragement about children being a sanctification process for us. . . i'm learning that so much! Your family is precious! :)