Thursday, October 9, 2008

Did You Get Him From The Mall?

So this is how you know if your son has been spending too much time around the mall:

Luke (as he notices my wedding rings for the first time): "What are those?"

Me: "Those are my wedding rings. Daddy gave those to Momma when we got married."

Luke: "Did you get Dad at the mall?"

Me: "You mean, did I get my rings at the mall?"

Luke: "No. Did you get my Daddy at the mall?"

I think it might be time to find a new hang-out when there isn't anything else to do.

2 comments:

77apronstrings said...

Ha! I laughed out loud. You know, I DID get Chris at the mall. We both worked at Waldenbooks at Prestonwood Mall. Tell Luke that, yes, husbands CAN be found at the mall.

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

Me too-totally cracked me up!! Although mine would have asked "Did you buy him off the Internet?"