Thursday, October 16, 2008

Okay...I'm gonna say it...Selah Portraits

Many of you who know me in real life (as opposed to just knowing me through my blog) know that I have been in the process of starting my own business. A photography business. I went live with my photography blog a couple of weeks ago, and soon I will have a real website to add to it. I am extremely excited and can't wait to see where this takes me. It's all baby steps right now because I am the mother of 3, but I hope to soon be a full-fledged small business.
If anyone is interested in setting up a session you can find my pricing and contact information on my blog. I would love to work with you and/or your family. If you aren't interested at this time in booking a session, just look around and check out all the cuties on my blog. I have been blessed to work with some amazing kids and people. Drop in and leave me a comment. Let me know what you think about my work...just remember - I am a work in progress!

No comments: