Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pictures


Seriously, this was like 1/10 of the pumpkins at this place. There were some that were huge and some that were the size of a small apple. Talk about variety!!

No, I am not holding the girls down. Hannah just wouldn't stop eating the nasty hay, and Faith wanted to feed her the hay because she thought it was funny. Especially when Hannah gagged. Luke was the only one who didn't care about the hay, and he wanted to go run so he tolerated yet another picture. :-) Not the best picture of me. I look tired. Oh wait! That's probably because I am tired! ;-)

Hannah loved the pumpkins!
Look at her sweet smile!
Hannah loved all the activity going on around her.

No smiles, but at least they are all looking at the camera!

Up close...

I don't know how accurate this thing is, but I thought it was a cute idea!

He just wants me to put up the camera so he can go through the hay maze.

Cutie. He looks like such a big kid!

Luke and Faith smiling...Hannah eating hay. Nice.

We went to the pumpkin patch last week with some really great friends of ours. We had a great time! The kids got to go on their very first hay ride, look at animals, climb all over creation, bounce in the bounce houses, go through 2 different hay mazes, and run like wild animals. I love the fall!

No comments: