Friday, October 31, 2008

Scare On The Square and Trick or Treating

Hannah. Cute? I know...


Mr. Incredible...look at those muscles!!!


Ballerina Hannah...she was supposed to be a butterfly, but her wings were wwwaaayyy too big.


Luke and Faith getting in on the action.


Princess Faith walking the streets of downtown Farmersville.

Luke looking for the loot!


Yyyyuuummmmm!


Look at my muscles!


She is so pretty.


So proud of her costume.


Wishing I would just leave them alone!

We had a good time tonight! The kids had a great time. Hope you guys had a Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

77apronstrings said...

They are too cute. I don't believe the stories about all the crying and fussing. Faces that sweet would NEVER make mama crazy. :) Let's have breakfast one Saturday morning in McKinney. I think I'm having Melanie withdrawal.