Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Lukey!

As of 3:41 p.m. Luke was 4 years old. Never in my life have I ever met a child with such a tender and loving heart. You stole my heart the moment the nurse laid your 5 pound body in my arms. There is nothing like holding your first child for the first time. My how time flies. The fact that you are already 4 amazes me daily. Mostly because I had NO clue what I was doing when I had you. Seriously. You have taught me more in 4 short years than I could have learned doing anything else. I am humbled to be your momma. The Lord sure knew what he was doing when he made you. You are a lover and a fighter. You are kind and thoughtful. You make your momma's "heart happy." Watching you grow and change has been my privilege. I can't wait to see what the years ahead have in store for you. Amazing things. I am sure of it. God has big plans for your little soul. I love you madly my sweet little man.

Today was dedicated to doing what you wanted to do. We spent the day with our best friends playing at the park, eating pizza, and making and decorating cookies. I have had so much fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Coburn and Luke - Best Friends
Luke, Hannah, Parker, Betsy, Coburn and Faith
Decorating Cookies
Hannah and Parker
Betsy and Coburn - eating some yummy cookies.
Luke showing off his cookie.
YYYYUUUUUMMMMMMM!

The cookies that didn't get eaten!

1 comment:

77apronstrings said...

Aww...you guys are so wonderful. It was so good to see you and Betsy on Saturday. Happy birthday, Luke! Love you guys tons!