Saturday, August 16, 2008

Picture This

Luke. Need I say more?

This pretty much sums it up.

Joy.

Sweet.

Sucking her thumb while she watches Bubba play.

Big girl. She already sits by herself.

Funny Faces. Hannah wants to know what is so dang funny.

Luke: "Faith, I want to make Hannah smile...."
Faith: "No! Me. Hannah smile at me!!"
Hannah: "Smile at what?"

When did he get so big?

Beautiful Faith. So expressive for such a little girl.

Best friends. I didn't tell them to hold hands. It's just what they do. So sweet.

Faith.

Hannah. Looks like a girly little Luke.

So serious.

They are all kind of looking at the camera.

Seriously Mom!

Today was so nice that I decided to take the kids out and do some pictures of them. I really want to have a good picture with all 3 of them smiling and looking at the camera...which is pretty much asking for the impossible. This is what I came up with. Enjoy!! These are not retouched by the way... I have just been chastised by family for not getting new pics of the kids up. I will add some that have been edited later!

No comments: