Thursday, August 28, 2008

Slow Fade

I saw this video on another blog today. Talk about make your mind start going and your soul start aching. I am posting it also because I think that it speaks to an issue that is worthy of recognition. The song is called "Slow Fade" by Casting Crowns. It goes through the life of a family on the brink of total disaster because of small decisions. Each decision that we makes impacts our spouse and our kids. We shouldn't have to guard our children from ourselves. I fail daily, but through Christ I am being made new each day. Each day is a day that I can hopefully instill the legacy of Christ in each of my kids. This is my greatest prayer. Through my relationship with the Lord and my husband, we can teach our children to guard the hearts, souls, and minds against evil. My prayer is that God would call each of our children to Himself to be saved, and they will walk daily with Him. I want to be Christ to those who don't know the Lord. Starting with the 3 little souls that God blessed us with. Take the 5.5 minutes to watch the video. It really is worth it.
Click HERE to view the video.

No comments: